Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: La Caza Full Release (And Custom Story Download)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Finished all other unplayed custom maps yesterday that I had left over. Next one livestreamed with 500+ ppl will be lacaza
how do i get the blood thing
(04-23-2011, 01:02 AM)ZxBrad Wrote: [ -> ]how do i get the blood thing

Spoiler below!
In the tomb, behind the locked door.
OK, I couldn't play La Caza for technical reasons, so I watched Cryaotic's playthrough, and found the story quite amazing.
The thing I liked the most were
Spoiler below!
following armor suites
Great work and keep it up!
Looking forward to playing it. Where do I download the recommended Update 1.01 for the mod? Thanks
Russ

The trick with the coffin? NICE TOUCH
(04-25-2011, 12:55 PM)Tintin Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to playing it. Where do I download the recommended Update 1.01 for the mod? Thanks

http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/98/
Thanks Russ. I already have the original Amnesia update. Guess I can play the mod.
Holy crap. O_O I've jump so many times! How dare you spawn that thing right behind me!!

And that trick with the coffin...
Wow
I though one was going to come out of it for a second when I saw that body. xD

btw, did you make the coffins yourself?

So far, amazing custom story! Best thus far that I've played. Just as good as Amnesia itself! [:
(04-26-2011, 06:54 AM)ricky horror Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap. O_O I've jump so many times! How dare you spawn that thing right behind me!!

And that trick with the coffin...
Wow
I though one was going to come out of it for a second when I saw that body. xD

btw, did you make the coffins yourself?

So far, amazing custom story! Best thus far that I've played. Just as good as Amnesia itself! [:

Nope, they're another chest, just stretched out, haha.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17