Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: La Caza Full Release (And Custom Story Download)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(04-26-2011, 07:43 AM)Russ Money Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2011, 06:54 AM)ricky horror Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap. O_O I've jump so many times! How dare you spawn that thing right behind me!!

And that trick with the coffin...
Wow
I though one was going to come out of it for a second when I saw that body. xD

btw, did you make the coffins yourself?

So far, amazing custom story! Best thus far that I've played. Just as good as Amnesia itself! [:

Nope, they're another chest, just stretched out, haha.

That's so clever xD
Suits of armour. That's all I have to say.

Sadface. D: (and yet so very awesome)
I've just realized today that the full version was released! Big Grin So I downloaded it (not the full conversion though) and did a video let's play of all of it, when it was already dark! Smile

Very nice job in there, though for some reasons I found all the first half of the game to be more scary: around the end, for some reasons, the tension that has been building up simply left me and I simply wanted to be done with it. But well, I had my share of jump scares and this mod gave me the scariest scream to date while playing a computer game! XD Dang! You guys could have put a little bit more oil: It got pretty creepy when I had to wander all alone in complete darkness! Big Grin
(04-30-2011, 04:41 AM)Xss Wrote: [ -> ]I've just realized today that the full version was released! Big Grin So I downloaded it (not the full conversion though) and did a video let's play of all of it, when it was already dark! Smile

Very nice job in there, though for some reasons I found all the first half of the game to be more scary: around the end, for some reasons, the tension that has been building up simply left me and I simply wanted to be done with it. But well, I had my share of jump scares and this mod gave me the scariest scream to date while playing a computer game! XD Dang! You guys could have put a little bit more oil: It got pretty creepy when I had to wander all alone in complete darkness! Big Grin

So, you made a video? Where is it?! I wanna watch!
I got your full conversion working for the Mac
Custom menu and all [:
Russ Wrote:So, you made a video? Where is it?! I wanna watch!
I'll post it on youtube as soon as I can. Smile
So... I just finished La Caza...
Let's just say... I shat so hard my grandkids can smell it! x_x
Okay, I am currently posting them: they should start appearing at the end this playlist, "La Caza full Release".

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...001569CBCC
(05-02-2011, 09:50 PM)Xss Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I am currently posting them: they should start appearing at the end this playlist, "La Caza full Release".

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...001569CBCC

What a voice hahah:]
Spoiler below!
It looks like that grunt is on steroids! It runs so fast!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17