Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Model editor help...again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there i am (has some people might know) making some new monsters for my custom story

but i am haveing a problem... to some monsters i add particle, bilboards and lights... they all work fine whit the creatures but the problem is... that stuff i add does not dispear wend the monster is inactive for example... if i go were the creature is inactive i can see the lights coming out from nowere... can some one help me?
I'd suggest looking at the lantern in the model viewer, since it uses lights and such in the same way.
(04-20-2011, 01:38 AM)MrBigzy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest looking at the lantern in the model viewer, since it uses lights and such in the same way.

i tried but i can't find eny thing :/ i saw the .dae script... although i found something at the ent file... but it only said that the light and bilboard are active like in my monster... there was no "shot down" script that i know of :/

please some one help Sad