Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Asking Permission To Amnesia Creators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

A friend of mine has bought the expansion of Amnesia "Justine" and I don't have it and I am helping him with creating a very big story and it would be great if I could place some Static_Objects and Entities from that expansion that u don't have in the dark descent.

So would it be ok if he would make copies of some Entities and Static_Objects from Justine and send it private to me, so I could place some of them in our custom story.

It would do good for your sale of the games and it will share some extra fun of the game with others wich could tell that to their friends so they will buy the game as well.

READ_ME:If u give us permission to share the entities/static_objects with me I will promise u => THE ENTITIES/STATIC_OBJECTS WILL ONLY BE USED FOR PRIVATE USE AND NO ONE ELSE WILL BE RECEIVING IT EXCEPT FOR ME.

Regards,
Ferry Adams
I don't see how it would do any good for the sales.. But hey, not my decision. ^^
wow,

fastest responds ever!!Tongue
and it would do good for their sales if people hear about an second story what would maybe convince them to buy the game
IF, the custom story sounds real good (and scary)

what it will cause it get's done very carefull step for step so we think very hard about it and make it as fun and on some points as scary as possible.

Regards,
Ferry Adams
From what I've heard, the expansion will be released to non-steam users as well. So all you need is some patience. Smile
What makes Half Life 2 sell more than it deserves is the mods that promotes it. I know many people who bought HL2 for just playing these mods. Same can happen to Amnesia. That would do good for their sales.

If you have Steam edition, then you would have all the objects/entities already; and you could use them in your custom_story.

I'm glad I pre-ordered Big Grin
I'm not Frictional, but I have a feeling they wouldn't mind this. Although they might not be in a position to OK it.

That said, I'm still not Frictional so don't take what I say seriously.
i've got the normal version
Justine will be released for everybody after some time.
(04-20-2011, 07:02 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Justine will be released for everybody after some time.

Will it be released before 23 april?
I think it was supposed to release when portal was released, correct me if I'm wrong.
Pages: 1 2