Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Le Meutrier (The Murderer) [DEMO]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Story

A dark, scary legend of a ruins invites you to seek it out after your friend, Charles D. Schneider, tells you of it's location. Little is known of the ruins except that it was once a populated place. It is up to you to unravel the mystery.

Espect pictures in the upcoming days. No release date for the demo has been decided yet. I hope you will gain interest into it, and by the way, you should prepare for the troubling puzzles and frights that already await in the custom story. Big Grin

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Intro
Scripting: 100%
Building: 100%

Level 1
Scripting: 100%
Building: 100%

Level 2
Scripting: 50%
Building: 60%

Level 3
Scripting: 40%
Building: 60%

Level 4
Scripting: 0%
Building: 0%

DEMO!

http://www.mediafire.com/?66k3610pve3cg3f

Also please remember that this will be a very big mod and will take several months to fully construct it. Big Grin
Story sounds intriguing. Cant wait for screens/demo. We always need more custom stories ! Big Grin
Puzzles and Scares - the two inexorable pieces of a good custom story. Sounds good, good luck with your project.
Looks to be a good start, don't think I've seen any 'ruins' custom stories yet, this should be good.
(04-22-2011, 10:47 PM)Ghostflame Wrote: [ -> ]Looks to be a good start, don't think I've seen any 'ruins' custom stories yet, this should be good.

When I refer to 'ruins' I'm referring to a more rundown kind of maps. Just to let you know. Tongue
Doesn't look too bad! Looks creepy, but hey that's what it's supposed to be! Big Grin

Can't wait till release
Espect TONS of good quality scripts that are well thought out and organized. I think you might want to know that you will have to use the objects around you to solve puzzles, like, for example, a knife on the ground could be used to cut something. These objects will not always be items, but normal-looking objects.
Demo coming soon to a theater near you!
Yay! I love theaters with free tickets ! Big Grin
Hey! Demo has been released! Big Grin

Please report any bugs, cool parts, etc. Smile
Pages: 1 2