Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [DEMO] Horror Story -UPDATED-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone

I made my demo a lot longer and decided to upload it so you guys wouldn't have like a 2 minute demo to play Tongue I know you guys hate playing demos but it takes a long long time to finish an entire story... Especially for me as I am the only one working on this story. Anyways,

download: here

Look through all the cupboards and everything for notes to understand the story.

Screenshots:
Spoiler below!
[Image: amnesiab.png]

[Image: asdasdasdk.png]

Please post feedback and tips/hints/thoughts etc whatever you want to call it because I would like new ideas to make it better!
terrible atmosphere, very good!

please make available Morgue(with fucking grunt Big Grin) and Servant quarters
lol i'm working on those right now Tongue I plan to have this story insanely long (not as long as Amnesia's main story but pretty long), if I can find people that will want to help me with it then I can make it longer faster!
(04-23-2011, 11:50 PM)Josh707 Wrote: [ -> ]lol i'm working on those right now Tongue I plan to have this story insanely long (not as long as Amnesia's main story but pretty long), if I can find people that will want to help me with it then I can make it longer faster!
I wanna help! What can I do for you? Smile