Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: how do i make a full conversion mod like "la caza"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think a full conversion mod like "la caza" will be my only hope to actualy make this custom story... because many stuff like new enemys will only work this way :/

so how is it done?
I also want to know. It would be cool if they had a tutorial on it. Smile
Actually, This may make me a jerk, Troll or something but i actually think that he should not tell how he did it.. At the moment La Caza is a pretty big Custom story. And i think that he should keep his way Smile
(04-23-2011, 11:44 PM)laser50 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, This may make me a jerk, Troll or something but i actually think that he should not tell how he did it.. At the moment La Caza is a pretty big Custom story. And i think that he should keep his way Smile

but the problem is if i don't make my custom story this way... it won't work >.<
http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/amnesia/full_conv
http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/amn.../main_init
Using those 2 pages and just by checking the original config files from the game should be enough for you to figure out what you need to do.
(04-23-2011, 11:44 PM)laser50 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, This may make me a jerk, Troll or something but i actually think that he should not tell how he did it.. At the moment La Caza is a pretty big Custom story. And i think that he should keep his way Smile

I completely understand. It's not at the top of my to-do list. Smile

They're asking how to make an executable, nothing wrong with that
Skills, determination and patience Tongue
(04-24-2011, 03:36 PM)Doctorcheese Wrote: [ -> ]Skills, determination and patience Tongue

oh thanks for that info Big Grin
(04-23-2011, 11:52 PM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]

but its kinda on mine to do list :/
(04-24-2011, 06:05 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2011, 03:36 PM)Doctorcheese Wrote: [ -> ]Skills, determination and patience Tongue

oh thanks for that info Big Grin
(04-23-2011, 11:52 PM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]

but its kinda on mine to do list :/

Here's a hint: Download La Caza, check out how/what the file and folder structure is like and go from there? I'm not trying to be a jerk by not telling you, but once you comprehend how it works you'll have an awesome grasp on how it works.
Pages: 1 2