Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: Justine Unofficial Translations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Amnesia: Justine Unofficial Translations

* Amnesia: Justine Official Site

* Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic

* Dutch

* German

* Greek

* Russian

* Spanish

Topic edited/remade by plutomaniac. Original Post by Daves:
Spoiler below!
Hi all. Big Grin
as i write in the title, im just asking if anyone knows if there is any chance to have the new adventure/dlc Justine translated and localizated as the main game in different language other than english.

I'm Italian (sorry for my errors writing here.. ) i'm wonder if there is any chance to have the text subtitled in my native language.
Doesn't Amnesia support different languages anyway?
Yes. But not Justine.
That's strange, but they'll probably put some language support in when it gets released for those of us with retail
Most likely there will be language choices like in Amnesia.
(04-24-2011, 07:15 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]That's strange, but they'll probably put some language support in when it gets released for those of us with retail
I hope so much. Big Grin

The last point remember me another question: the retail version will come out in Europe?

Sorry again for the english. Blush
Amnesia was released in Europe. Plus the website has a little Italian flag on it that will translate the comments on that page to Italian, so if there's a few languages for the game to be in, it looks like Italian will be one of them. And I think they will want to give Justine to everyone that's gotten Amnesia, so I'd bet on you being all set with it.
No retail release for Europe planned and unfortunately no there is no translated versions of Justine planned. But as it is rather short perhaps the community will make translations.
Glad I don't live in Europe
I unfortunately yes Tongue

Ok thanks everyone for the answers Big Grin

And jens.....keep it up with your amazing games. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12