Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sounds and textures from justine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-25-2011, 11:57 AM)Rownbear Wrote: [ -> ]I found Justine's sounds in the sound file. and i found the old man with the wheel around his neck in the leveleditor aswell. i think it was under "Ptest" aswell as the sound files in the map. Just look and you'll find them Smile

Can you upload them? Smile
I would upload all the enteties and so on if i got official permission by the develepors
For anybody who has the Steam version, pretty much all the Justine files are tucked away in various ptest folders in the regular resource folders.
(04-25-2011, 05:23 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2011, 11:57 AM)Rownbear Wrote: [ -> ]I found Justine's sounds in the sound file. and i found the old man with the wheel around his neck in the leveleditor aswell. i think it was under "Ptest" aswell as the sound files in the map. Just look and you'll find them Smile

where di you found it?

(steam directory)>common>Amnesia The Dark Descent>sounds>ptest
(07-11-2013, 10:49 PM)JanNYuS Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2011, 05:23 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]

where di you found it?

(steam directory)>common>Amnesia The Dark Descent>sounds>ptest

Dude this thread is from 2011. You don't need to bump it.
Pages: 1 2