Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sounds and textures from justine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,
Can anyone upload the Sounds, Monster, Textures...from the Justine DLC?
I have not the Amnesia Steam version Sad
So, it would be cool if someone could upload that Smile
(04-24-2011, 05:50 PM)Janni1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
Can anyone upload the Sounds, Monster, Textures...from the Justine DLC?
I have not the Amnesia Steam version Sad
So, it would be cool if someone could upload that Smile

i soo want that too :/
I'm really tempted to just pay again and buy the Steam version so I have all of the content. Sad
This was the main problem I had with wanting to use Justine things in my custom story. Not all people have it. Therefore, if I use the Justine monster, nothing will appear for those people. I would have to upload a different file with a replacement monster to make it possible for people without Justine to play it correctly. That said, I doubt Frictional is going to hold Justine to Steam users only.
(04-24-2011, 07:30 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]This was the main problem I had with wanting to use Justine things in my custom story. Not all people have it. Therefore, if I use the Justine monster, nothing will appear for those people. I would have to upload a different file with a replacement monster to make it possible for people without Justine to play it correctly. That said, I doubt Frictional is going to hold Justine to Steam users only.

To all of you:
There is a patch comming with Justine, And some bugfixes and stuff like that. (I'm very sure i've read this from another thread.)
(04-24-2011, 09:06 PM)laser50 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2011, 07:30 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]This was the main problem I had with wanting to use Justine things in my custom story. Not all people have it. Therefore, if I use the Justine monster, nothing will appear for those people. I would have to upload a different file with a replacement monster to make it possible for people without Justine to play it correctly. That said, I doubt Frictional is going to hold Justine to Steam users only.

To all of you:
There is a patch comming with Justine, And some bugfixes and stuff like that. (I'm very sure i've read this from another thread.)

I thought I had seen that as well, but I didn't want to say anything without being sure, because with my luck, I would have been wrong Tongue
Not 100% sure on this. But I think an editor with some adjustments may have been used for Justine. The assets are there but the map files are a different format. HPL editor doesn't recognise them as maps :S
From what I've heard, there's a new version of the editors for the expansion. But the only difference is probably that it generates the p files. These are just encrypted counterparts for the regular files, so people can't open up your maps or scripts. I haven't played it though, this is just what I've heard.
I found Justine's sounds in the sound file. and i found the old man with the wheel around his neck in the leveleditor aswell. i think it was under "Ptest" aswell as the sound files in the map. Just look and you'll find them Smile
(04-25-2011, 11:57 AM)Rownbear Wrote: [ -> ]I found Justine's sounds in the sound file. and i found the old man with the wheel around his neck in the leveleditor aswell. i think it was under "Ptest" aswell as the sound files in the map. Just look and you'll find them Smile

where di you found it?
Pages: 1 2