Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: It's been said a dozen times already,but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has got to be right up there with the scariest games ever made.
I've played Penubmra,but Amnesia takes the cake.

Frictional team:If by chance you are reading this,I've played adventure (and other genre) PC games for years now. I've played somne pretty "scary" games. But I cannot remember a single game that has combined all the elements so perfectly: sound,picture,story. Fantastic job one and all....And I"m only in chapter 8 or so...I've got a loong way to go! (Just reached the dungeons)

Most fun I've had with a game in a long,long time.

Rob NYC
(04-27-2011, 02:15 PM)robedits Wrote: [ -> ]This has got to be right up there with the scariest games ever made.
I've played Penubmra,but Amnesia takes the cake.

Frictional team:If by chance you are reading this,I've played adventure (and other genre) PC games for years now. I've played somne pretty "scary" games. But I cannot remember a single game that has combined all the elements so perfectly: sound,picture,story. Fantastic job one and all....And I"m only in chapter 8 or so...I've got a loong way to go! (Just reached the dungeons)

Most fun I've had with a game in a long,long time.

Rob NYC

i like both games. i played amnesia first. then overture, black plague and requiem. i liked rather the journey of penumbra overture and black plague. the ending of overture was awesome and motivated to play black plague immediately. as i played requiem i often thought that it is something like portal?!kinda boring. but the atmohphere of both games are awesome. when i played silent hill 4 i thought i already wished that somebody would create a game in the first person perspective. so thanks! really looking forward to the next projects.