Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(05-24-2011, 08:42 PM)DannieWest Wrote: [ -> ]OOooh, yay!! Big Grin First custom story I played and I LOVED IT! Really awesome story and the end, woah, now things are getting interesting! Can't w8 for the full release! Keep up the superb work man! Big Grin

I very much appreciate the kind words, and I hope that the true ending to the story will live up to your expectations Smile
Updated first post with link to progress thread. Will update progress thread with link to this thread as well for new players who wish to download.

Spoiler below!
There are 4 pressure plates, and 4 numbers (5 brothers, 7th province, 3 Gods Festival, 9 days). There is also a set of capitalized letters on the second page which form a scrambled word. Unscramble it to find the true code. The first letter of the unscrambled word is B.

Me and my two friends don't get the second one >.< so confusing! Please more hints! Tongue

hey anxt, what is the music that plays during the chemical storage level with all the trippy hallway instances? it's a great horror track!
(06-30-2011, 02:54 AM)PumpMaster Wrote: [ -> ]hey anxt, what is the music that plays during the chemical storage level with all the trippy hallway instances? it's a great horror track!

It's music from Penumbra, I can't remember which one, but the file is included in the download.

Tony: So sorry I didn't see your post, the answer is:

Spoiler below!
(06-30-2011, 02:54 AM)PumpMaster Wrote: [ -> ]hey anxt, what is the music that plays during the chemical storage level with all the trippy hallway instances? it's a great horror track!
It's Penumbra - Black Plague - A11
Please upload this on MegaUpload
(07-03-2011, 11:12 AM)Paulpolska Wrote: [ -> ]Please upload this on MegaUpload
Widzę, żeś Polak. Siema!
Can someone please help me... I'm stuck....
Spoiler below!
I have 2 blue shards and 1 red shard, and have no idea how to find the other red shard. I've backtracked so many times that I don't even remember now where I found the red shard that I do have, I believe I found it in the treasure chest in the fireplace though?
Please help. Very frustrated, don't want to quit playing but going to have to if I can't figure out what to do next.
(07-08-2011, 10:37 AM)bagobonez Wrote: [ -> ]Please help. Very frustrated, don't want to quit playing but going to have to if I can't figure out what to do next.

I'm not sure if this is a red or a blue one...
Spoiler below!
But iirc there is one room that you enter via a whole in the wall. Inside you find a desk. Below the desk is a button that opens a secret wall in that room. Behind that wall is another piece.

It's been a while since I played that part, sorry if I'm talking nonsense. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15