Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(04-28-2011, 07:00 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]damn, i stuck in Atrium andron.

Spoiler below!

in room, there are 4 pressures plates, where "let treir fate guide you".
i think in was - 5-7-3-9(left to right, or vice versa)
[Image: stucks.th.jpg]

but nothing works!
so what is the right combination?
i break my mind
help needed

Spoiler below!

There is a hidden message on the second page of the note. You have the right idea, but go back and look at it again.
Finished. Didn't run into any further problems that prevent getting to the end of Chapter 2. Well done. Big Grin I look forward to the 3rd chapter, that was quite a cliff-hanger!
I am glad to hear the rest went off without a hitch. Was it a good way to bring events together in the story? As in, I kinda threw a lot of info at the player all at once, did it turn out well enough?
It did in my opinion, I didn't get confused or overwhelmed finding out the twist. I think it came at a good pace, and there were hints picked up earlier that came together at the reveal.
ok then, next stuck-
Spoiler below!
so how to open that door with skull?

[Image: doorw.th.jpg]

Awesome Big Grin as soon as I get back to where I was Imma start recording again. Tongue
I look forward to seeing the videos!

Also, I am going to let Cry know so he can start playing it as well. I asked him to hold off until I got the bugs worked out, and it seems everything is functioning as it should, which is excellent news.
(04-29-2011, 02:03 AM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward to seeing the videos!

Also, I am going to let Cry know so he can start playing it as well. I asked him to hold off until I got the bugs worked out, and it seems everything is functioning as it should, which is excellent news.

Awesome! Big Grin I look forward to it. I got to the Atrium in like 10 minutes lol
Yeah, it's pretty quick once you know where everything is. Especially after testing things umpteen-bajillion times.
Yay, The final release ! I hope I wont get that stupid black box error after I exit the mine Sad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15