Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Oh,it ok Smile
I will just wait for the release,i thought it was a bug or something Tongue
(05-02-2011, 07:24 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, there just isn't a way for me to fix it until Justine is released to everyone. Even if I give you the files, the lever entity won't appear in your Inventory, and it won't help at all.

ok, waiting for Justine release for all.

hope then i can finished that GREAT map Smile

but this is the first map with justine files, and i impressed much.

(05-02-2011, 07:50 PM)Need4Power Wrote: [ -> ]Oh,it ok Smile

yeah, +1
btw i forgot, did you see justine monster or not?
that creature is fucking fast, i think faster than grunt from Morgue...
(05-02-2011, 07:50 PM)Need4Power Wrote: [ -> ]Oh,it ok Smile

Yeah, I really am very sorry about that. I wanted to implement some Justine things because, well, they're new and exciting and such, but I dreaded this issue possibly happening, and it turned out to be much worse than I had hoped.

I may work on a secondary version for people without Justine so they can play through it normally. I would just replace the monster with a basic one and alter the lever.
(05-02-2011, 08:55 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]I may work on a secondary version for people without Justine so they can play through it normally. I would just replace the monster with a basic one and alter the lever.
yeah. releasing this would be great . while awaiting official release of justine
Whi would we want a lever from Justine ? Big Grin The ones from the original are ok.
The one from Justine is an inventory item, so it is easier for the player to pick up a lever handle and place it in an empty mount, whereas with the original files, the player would have to carry it like any other object (as seen in one of my earlier levels) which is a bit more of a hassle.

I will begin working on a Justine-free version today, and hopefully have it uploaded by the end of the day. It shouldn't be too difficult to convert.
Justine-free version is now located in the first post of this thread. You may want to change the name of the custom story slightly so that you can tell the difference between the two, as there will now be two on your list entitled "Abduction".
(05-03-2011, 07:24 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]Justine-free version is now located in the first post of this thread. You may want to change the name of the custom story slightly so that you can tell the difference between the two, as there will now be two on your list entitled "Abduction".

I can hardly stop myself from downloading this version, but I'll hold on to the release of non-Steam JustineSmile
(05-03-2011, 07:24 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]Justine-free version is now located in the first post of this thread. You may want to change the name of the custom story slightly so that you can tell the difference between the two, as there will now be two on your list entitled "Abduction".

Thank you kind sir, now Ill download and play it again hoping that it wnot crash after that cursed mine.

P.S: I like puppies too. xD
(05-03-2011, 07:50 PM)Fomzo Wrote: [ -> ]

I can hardly stop myself from downloading this version, but I'll hold on to the release of non-Steam JustineSmile

I read your comment, then your signature. Made me giggle Big Grin.
I never told Cry that I love puppies, although I think it is a fair assumption that all people love them, so I cannot say that it isn't true.

At any rate, please let me know if there are any issues with the Justine-free version so I can fix it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15