Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
So, can anyone who has played the non-justine version of the story tell me if it works properly? I have not yet gotten any feedback from it, and I want to know if there are any issues I need to fix.

Thanks.
(05-07-2011, 04:49 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]So, can anyone who has played the non-justine version of the story tell me if it works properly? I have not yet gotten any feedback from it, and I want to know if there are any issues I need to fix.

Thanks.

just can say, when i installed Non justine version of your map, it not shows in list of custom stories in menu.
(and i deleted justine version before )

so no feedback , for a while Big Grin
Hrmmm....check the custom_story_settings.cfg and make sure everything is right with it, such as making sure the game starts at Custom1.map in maps/Ch01.
Actually, now that I look at it, I am certain that is the issue. Currently in the custom_story_settings.cfg file, it is set to begin the game in a map from chapter 3, which I did not include. Just go in and change it to what I said above and it should work fine. I will try to get a patch uploaded shortly.
Anxt

ok there.

was

Quote: MapsFolder = "maps/ch03"
StartMap="RealmEntry.map"

now
Quote: MapsFolder = "maps/"

nothing works
StartMap="Custom1.map"

nothing works!

damn, you should again re-upload and correct archive with non-justine, huhExclamation
(05-07-2011, 06:35 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Anxt

ok there.

was

Quote: MapsFolder = "maps/ch03"

now

nothing works
StartMap="Custom1.map"

nothing works!

damn, you should again re-upload and correct archive with non-justine, huhExclamation

make it "maps/Ch01" and it should work.

I will try to get it uploaded as soon as I can, but it takes a while from my computer.
Sorry it took so long, but the update has been uploaded, the non-Justine link should work now.
Where is Justine?!I want to play original and non-cut Abduction Ch.2!!! I already have it downloaded!
Please FG, hurry up!Big Grin
(05-08-2011, 02:12 AM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry it took so long, but the update has been uploaded, the non-Justine link should work now.

well well well.

its worked! Exclamation

deleted all justine files, copied saves from justine-version to non-justine, and lever now works AS IS MUST!
Spoiler below!

[Image: 66092022.th.jpg]

[Image: 96465788.th.jpg]

[Image: 53100920.th.jpg]

finally, when i enters to shrine, game crashes to desktop. hehe ... but i think this is the end..

now i can drink cup of tea and thank you much for Amazing chapter 2.
i" m happy!
awaiting for Abduction 3, non-justine please !

(or with justine, but without fucking levers)
hope Chapter 3 will be Standalone and dont use saves from previous two chapters.
Actually, the shrine should be working....I am not sure why it wouldn't be. I didn't alter it in any way. I will look into it, because there IS a map on the other side of that door.
I'm having trouble getting past the door where Ch 1 left off. I downloaded Ch 2, re-started from the beginning, and when I try to go through the door it skips to Credits. Also I can see that the door I'm trying to go through is called sewers but no luck getting in. :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15