Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Missing folders and stuff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I bought and downloaded the game from the frictionalgames site, and when I go to Library, Application Support, Frictional Games I find only 2 folders, one which is the Amnesia, inside I have "Main" and inside there is only main settings, my profile and stuff. Second folder is the HPL2, which just contains editor stuff. I've been trying to make my own custom story, and the dude in the video sais to go to redist, not anywhere to be found for me. Anyone got a clue?
If you have the editor suite installed (which it seems you do) then run amnesia so the launcher opens up, but DO NOT start the game. On the editor suite tab there is a button called "Open Custom Stories". Clicking that button will open up a finder window directly to the custom_stores folder you are searching for. That is the equivalent of the "redist" folder. (Redist folder ONLY exists on the Windows version of the game)
Ooh, I c! So it's in here I put all the custom maps downloaded and the ones I make myself?

Thanks alot though! Really helped!