Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Blog: "The Road to Valve"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lighthearted retelling of our adventures in Seattle and the release of Portal 2.

http://frictionalgames.blogspot.com/2011...valve.html
wait, is that picture on Luis' shirt (in the first picture) from the Fan Art thread? *looks for it*

*ffffuuuuu can't find it*

edit x2:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1117]

It totally is!
(05-02-2011, 10:20 AM)Bek Wrote: [ -> ]wait, is that picture on Luis' shirt (in the first picture) from the Fan Art thread? *looks for it*

I want a t-shirt with that fanart on it, too.

Also, I feel bad for laughing at Jens being stalked. It always seems to be Jens being stalked/heavily praised/what have you. He must feel so... overwhelmed. XD
Probably because he's always posting, helping people with their tech chat and whatnot Tongue *Now I feel bad for sending him a happy b'day pm* Unless that was a slightly exaggerated part of the story Tongue
You guys made Amnesia without even meeting?
Well, we already knew that Tongue And it makes Amnesia more incredible than others.
This article gave me multiple orgasms
Man, that's weird.

Also weird to hear about all these familiar sights around my home talked about with such mystery. Although the bus to/from Bellevue is 45 minutes, not an hour.