Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Model] Bullseye / Inspector Lantern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would use this in my story but i dont know how :/
(03-12-2012, 08:50 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]I would use this in my story but i dont know how :/
You need to have a Full conversion to be able to use custom Lanterns

(03-12-2012, 09:38 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2012, 08:50 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]I would use this in my story but i dont know how :/
You need to have a Full conversion to be able to use custom Lanterns
Yes i know that.One of the reasons why not Big Grin

But don't do a Full conversion just because you want to change the Lantern x)
(03-13-2012, 03:39 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]But don't do a Full conversion just because you want to change the Lantern x)

How do i change the lantern for my non full conversion custom story then?
(03-13-2012, 04:57 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2012, 03:39 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]But don't do a Full conversion just because you want to change the Lantern x)

You can't, well my point is that it's unnecessary to make a FC just to change the lantern.

(03-13-2012, 04:59 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2012, 04:57 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]

You can't, well my point is that it's unnecessary to make a FC just to change the lantern.
Oh..Lol.

But you can make a FC if you add something new that need the CS to be a FC like new mechanics etc
I was thinking that i would make full conversion because i would like to have a custom main menu backround and this lantern :/ But im not sure yet.
After seeing this, I am inspired to at least look into making custom models and what not. This is just plain awesome, you did a really great job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4