Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Resident Evil 3 Remake (Screenshots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello recently i've been working on a custom story for Amnesia which is a remake of Resident Evil 3. So far I have done the alleys and have just finished building the warehouse (which took ages) and here are some screenshots Big Grin.

Also the map will feature music from the game itself so hopefully it will be good Big Grin
wow. i would like to see more and how u will be able to make a remake of a game that has zombies and guns?
Hmm, locations made sense at instant I saw them, means good design. Though, candles doesn't seem right, like Resident Evil 3: Middle Age.
(05-03-2011, 03:06 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, locations made sense at instant I saw them, means good design. Though, candles doesn't seem right, like Resident Evil 3: Middle Age.

Alright got any ideas on how I could improve the candle locations?
Are you sure you want to keep candles? I don't have any objection to candles but you know with this setting it will look like 1800s.

Though, I wouldn't say no to an old Resident Evil which is set in 1800s. Might be very good.
You could always just have it set in the past, like
Ye Olde Resident Evil 3 ;P
you know, it would be really cool there were a lightbulb model... or even just a lamp model.

Is it just me or is it weird that in the "lamp" entities folder, there are no actual "lamps"?
I'm curious as to why you picked number three. Number 1 would have been my choice, it being in a mansion and all. Or hell even 0.
(05-07-2011, 05:59 AM)Puriel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious as to why you picked number three. Number 1 would have been my choice, it being in a mansion and all. Or hell even 0.

Yah i go with you on 1. But 0, it takes place FIRST on a train.
There're enough models to create a train. It wouldn't be that hard.
Pages: 1 2