Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: Ricky's Horror [WIP] (Full Conversion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-05-2011, 06:23 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]How did you change the logo btw? I was working on it and no matter what I do, I couldn't get transparency to work.

I'll PM that to you [:

(05-05-2011, 06:38 PM)Subject153 Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to have to try this! I will get back to you on how I feel about it so far and maybe how to improve it, if thats ok. Also this is VERY VERY important..... Will there be cake? ;P

That would be great [:

And if someone would make a cake entity for me to add in the game, then sure xD

(05-05-2011, 08:40 PM)Ghostflame Wrote: [ -> ]Dude this looks amazing, woo.

thank you!

(05-05-2011, 09:16 PM)Exostalker Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of both Saw and Justine DLC Smile

yeah, i can see that xD especially Saw
I would like to see something new( new tipes of maps, because most of the custom's stories are played in castle's)

you should try too make a map based on a garden, or a roof)

well the story seems quite good( unique compared to other custom stories)
I think you have to put a download for the flashlight when you release this (Considering the one pic has a flashlight in it.)
(05-13-2011, 12:01 AM)Coyote Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see something new( new tipes of maps, because most of the custom's stories are played in castle's)

you should try too make a map based on a garden, or a roof)

well the story seems quite good( unique compared to other custom stories)

You will like "White Night" a lot ! Big Grin
I'm also wondering how you changed the logo, when I tried it all I got was that my new logo is inside the old text. Mind messaging me as well? Smile
Pages: 1 2