Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Anyone need a Playtester?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah I just thought I would see if anyone needs a play tester for their custom story's! Or even if its just one level and someone want some thoughts on it! So yeah contact me! Big Grin
I will keep you in mind when I begin the beta for Chapter 3 of Abduction, but right now I haven't gotten enough done to warrant a test yet.
(05-07-2011, 04:47 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]I will keep you in mind when I begin the beta for Chapter 3 of Abduction, but right now I haven't gotten enough done to warrant a test yet.

Ah Ok will look forward to it! Big Grin
If anyone needs a tester, I'm available too! Smile
(05-07-2011, 04:47 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]I will keep you in mind when I begin the beta for Chapter 3 of Abduction, but right now I haven't gotten enough done to warrant a test yet.

oh this custom story is really great. I'm currently at the second chapter. Great game. If you need another tester for the 3rd chapter I'm here!!!
Maybe we should turn this into a official play testers thread! Big Grin
If you are craving for testing this much... Perhaps you could test this? Smile
I haven't put it trough proper testing to be sure so...
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-7865.html
I plan to have my first demo up sometime today or tomorrow. it would be great if you could test it.
Ok, I posted it.
I hope you enjoy it!! Smile
(05-08-2011, 05:36 AM)dragonlordsd Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I posted it.
I hope you enjoy it!! Smile

Ah ok sorry for the late reply!

I will try it and get back to you! Big Grin