Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The spider-eating guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Oh, my mistake. I got mixed up by quickly reading the heading. I saw "sanctioned by Elof Carpenter" and kind of neglected the sanctioned part.
to me, the whole spider eater part in the storage was the creepiest, most interesting part of the game. definitely my favorite part of the whole penumbra series.
Hmm, seems such a simple excerpt but I can see where you are coming from.
Yeah i agree with this theory completely, seems the only logical option. Although it would have been nice to maybe see Wilbur in his new state, even if it was a hallucination caused by Clarence...
he is so friggen scary and i havent even seen him yet...
(05-31-2011, 09:58 PM)quaver Wrote: [ -> ]he is so friggen scary and i havent even seen him yet...

You don't see him at all...
When you look at the whole that the spider eater gets dragged through, philippe says that the hole is too small for a person.
(09-07-2011, 08:14 PM)cantremember Wrote: [ -> ]When you look at the whole that the spider eater gets dragged through, philippe says that the hole is too small for a person.

Well, who gets dragged through there?..A person. Tongue So Phillip must be mistaken to some degree.
Philip may have been right. If the hole is too small for a person to fit, they could have been horrendously crushed to be made to fit through.
But then what is the 'thing' that took him? The notes in the kennel suggest it's a person.

Phillipe suggests the hole is too small for a person.

I don't think it's a person that kills you and comes out of the holes in the kennels. It doesn't sound like a human and it can't be guarding so many holes and moving so quickly in such cramped spaces.
Pages: 1 2 3 4