Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Crappy Graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Smile

So I waited so long for amnesia because I couldnt play it on INTEL GMA but now I can because it got patched. Anyway now the graphics are bad, really bad. I have everything on high and changing the graphical options wont actually do anything. And the problem is that like the walls arent rendering and the flames on the candles are square. This is a example of the title screen.

Anyone that will give me a solution will get free toast Smile
-Super Toaster
Seems like a problem with the textures, can you take a screenshot of your settings?

EDIT: Do you still have the same intel accelerator?
If so, it might be that it automatically sets your graphics to something your pc can handle.
I have Intel HD Graphics with the newest update. And yeah i'll do a screenshot mate just hang on.
Screen Shots.
Anyone actually help?
(05-13-2011, 03:39 PM)SuperToster1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I have Intel HD Graphics with the newest update. And yeah i'll do a screenshot mate just hang on.
Screen Shots.

Did you have Amnesia before you installed the update?
I heard that the latest Windows update can really mess with games on some PCs.
set the graphics to the lowest, this looks like a gpu memory issue. Maybe too little...
Hey, I don't use Intel on my main PC, but a different PC in my house does.

Did Amnesia update and fix the Intel glitch, or Intel drivers?
I don't think, even with the update, that your drivers can even handle Amnesia. It may support it now, but it cannot handle it fully...
Patch 1.0.1 as far as gpu support fixes a lot of issues with old ATI cards like x series. If you do have intel gpu, Intel recently released a new driver that supports OpenGL and so Amnesia plays just fine. Go here:

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/graphics

Let it find your Intel gpu and download the latest drivers. What other cards do you have at your house except this Intel? If you have another Ati or Nvidia that' way better.
I have three intel cards and one nividia gForce card. This is my laptop btw. also i did have it installed before the for intel cards, but i reinstalled it few times and still no help.
Pages: 1 2