Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: ice lake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i cross the lake that is frozen. I keep breaking the ice.
Thanks---Richard

kosta081287

kjos Wrote:How can i cross the lake that is frozen. I keep breaking the ice.
Thanks---Richard

well you can start jumping every second lol or do as i did....go the the left side of the ice,stick attached to the walls,the ice will breake but only near you not below you hope it helped Smile
Just walk slowly until it breaks then back up.... Then you can jump on the floating pieces of ice. Try to get to one of those "islands" and continue from there.
Break some boards off the shed with your pick, and then use those to safely get across the ice
Ahah, at first I didn't know what to do with the boards, so I beat the ice with them.
Then I broke the ice with my pickaxe and bunnyhopped across.
I found the best course of action to run across like a ninja master after the ice breaks and it is an array of floating shards. I first tried to examine the best route that required just one jump between safe zones and i kept having different results. I then decided, one quick jump from ice shard to ice shard was the most efficient method. Just jump jump jump between each floating area and you are fine. One jump per ice block.