Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Repeat Patrol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi when I make a patrol for my monster he goes there but I want him to keep going back and forth Tongue

Is this possible? And if so could anyone tell me how to do it ^^???

Thanks in advance
If I'm not mistaken, I think you just have to script him going to the first patrol node, then the last, then the first, and blah blah blah a million times lol
(05-15-2011, 08:28 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not mistaken, I think you just have to script him going to the first patrol node, then the last, then the first, and blah blah blah a million times lol

I got it working, when the grunt touches area 1 he goes to pathnode 2 and when he touches area 2 which is in pathnode 2 it goes to pathnode 1
(05-15-2011, 08:30 PM)teddifisk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2011, 08:28 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not mistaken, I think you just have to script him going to the first patrol node, then the last, then the first, and blah blah blah a million times lol

I got it working, when the grunt touches area 1 he goes to pathnode 2 and when he touches area 2 which is in pathnode 2 it goes to pathnode 1

Alright. I'm a horrible scripter and I wouldn't of never thought of that xD
(05-15-2011, 08:33 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2011, 08:30 PM)teddifisk Wrote: [ -> ]

Alright. I'm a horrible scripter and I wouldn't of never thought of that xD

lol so am I, i got the idea from Khyper xD
lol khyper
(05-15-2011, 09:00 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: [ -> ]lol khyper

Woops, Khyrpa* sry havent slept all night, my cat was taking my whole bed and scrached me when I tried to lie down :C

Luckily i bought him a bed that he actually uses Tongue