Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in the area outside the cellar archives. I was in this area quite a while, and experienced the invisible dude several times. after he kills me I leep returning to the area just outside the cellar archives. This final time I find myself unable to move around????
(05-15-2011, 11:05 PM)scannman Wrote: [ -> ]I am in the area outside the cellar archives. I was in this area quite a while, and experienced the invisible dude several times. after he kills me I leep returning to the area just outside the cellar archives. This final time I find myself unable to move around????

No clue what might be the issue there, but you could always load a savegame one point before encoutering the problem.
How do I retrieve previous saved games?
On the title screen there's a button "Load game" with all the autosaves the game has made whenever you made progress.
(05-15-2011, 11:05 PM)scannman Wrote: [ -> ]I am in the area outside the cellar archives. I was in this area quite a while, and experienced the invisible dude several times. after he kills me I leep returning to the area just outside the cellar archives. This final time I find myself unable to move around????

what? Where is this invisible dude?
(05-16-2011, 12:03 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]

he means lurker
(05-16-2011, 05:30 PM)Simpanra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2011, 12:03 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]

he means lurker

oh the water monster. Alright then. Where exactly are you stuck?