Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: pls help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

n0sleep

i manage to get the key and the gas canister...but now i need something else to open the cap on that yellow machine ..and i don't seem to find it ..pls anyone can help me ?
This has been asked a few times already.

Spoiler below!
Use the hammer on the gas can.
Spoiler below!
Use the hammer in your inventory on the red gas can in order to open it Big Grin

n0sleep

i am sorry i tryed to look for a thread like that but i didn't find it Sad

n0sleep

omg thank you so much lol Smile) i looked every room for something ..and at 1 time i tought about using the hammer but i tought is not that easy Tongue
It's obvious that this game suffers from a limitation. When I was there the thing I did was beat the lid on the machine with the hammer and then trying to use the gas can (this was more logical than what the solution was, IMO). Now you had to use the hammer with the gas can inside the inventory. I really didn't like doing the "right" thing wrong because of a limitation.

/Breaker
But it was the lid on the gascan that was stuck, not the lid on the machine..
Was it? Haha, I never understood that. It says something about the lid being rusted shut. I never guess it was on the gas can..

/Breaker
I was confused at first aswell Smile I looked around quite some time, for a lid on the machine.