Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: New item problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, if you've bought it on steam you won't have a redist folder. All the content is in the same place as the .exe files.
Nevermind, my bad, it's windows retail who got the redist folder, my apologize! Though, I'm on a mac computer, so I don't have a redist folder Confused
oh... That is troublesome, never used a Mac.
Oh, aw =/ Well, mac just seems so much more difficult than windows lols D: All files are like packed into the launch icon or something Confused
Where are you putting your custom story then? There is a layout like this:
-billboards
-commentary
-custom_stories
-entities

There is your entities folder.
i use a mac =) all you need to do to find all these folders the guys are talking about is right click the application icon and click on "Show Contents" =) then go into the Resources folder and voila ^_^
Custom story is a bit different on mac retail bought I think, you gotta have the hpl2 downloaded and then u open amnesia launcher, editor tab and open custom stories Smile

Oooh, ofcourse!!! How could I miss that?! Lols, supposably cuz I have my launcher thingy in applications ;o Thanks a LOT! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2