Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra Notekeeper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was really bored, so I decided to make an app where you can read all the notes of Penumbra again.
If you've missed a note, or you just want to read them again, just use this Smile
I'll probably do an app for each new episode, or make a big one containing the notes of all three episodes once they're all released.
Maybe it's kind of pointless, but oh well, I was really really bored Big Grin

Click the corners of the notes to go to previous/next page, just like in the game, use <ENTER> to go back to the main menu, and <ESCAPE> to quit.
No installation is required, just run the executable Wink

Spoiler below!
Thanks alot! I didn't really read through all the notes at the later parts of the game, so this is very useful. Smile
spoilerfest :p
i added the spoiler tags so everyone knows it are all the notes in the game:p
biggest spoiler ever XD
how long did it take you to write thge app? (including writing down the notes)
Dark_Raver Wrote:spoilerfest :p
i added the spoiler tags so everyone knows it are all the notes in the game:p
biggest spoiler ever XD
how long did it take you to write thge app? (including writing down the notes)

Haha, you're right Smile
Well, it took me a few hours.
I didn't write the notes though, I screencaptured them from the game and saved them all.
That took me an hour and a half, I guess (83 images).
Coding the app itself only took around half an hour, so that wasn't much of a deal Big Grin
This took me five minutes, doesn't have a pretty gui but here:

http://files-upload.com/149920/Penumbraa...s.exe.html

Made with vb6
i like the other one more
much more readable and it sticks in with the game due to the gui
Can someone please re-upload the last program, the website seems to be down. Thanks.
Hm. I'm trying out this program right now. Could anyone create one for Black Plague aswell?
This does not have all of the notes. It is missing at least the one about the shelter personel.