Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: My playthrough series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all

Are you bored? Got some time to kill?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions then you would probably like the following message.

Recently I've started recording as I figure my way through Amnesia: the Dark Descent and not to forget it's Custom Stories and other horror games.
I'd highly suggest you to take a quick peek as my senses tell me you are slightly interested. How do I know, you might ask. Because you are still reading through my post.
If you enjoy my videos, please feel free to support me by subscribing and sharing it with your friends and family.
Once I get enough support, I will start to work on some big projects.

Feel free to drop by anytime at: http://www.youtube.com/WumboGaming

Hope to see you there!
I enjoyed watching that, episode #14 had some of the best/funniest reactions I've seen in Amnesia. I'll watch your Penumbra videos a later.
(05-21-2011, 03:29 AM)Krohm Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoyed watching that, episode #14 had some of the best/funniest reactions I've seen in Amnesia. I'll watch your Penumbra videos a later.

Haha thanks man
Hope you enjoy the rest tooSmile
Awesome videos. You got me addicted.
Thanks Big Grin you can always suggest any fun custom story to me and I'll play it