Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Easter egg? But not for everyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went through the game twice but I started playing again tonight after noticing a photonograph in the Study in Amnesia in a YT video.
skip to 06:00

I went back and checked the area but there is no phonograph in my game. Is this exclusive to those who got the game on Steam maybe? I have my copy from GamersGate. Or do I need to start a new profile after this last update? I used an old savegame from the Back Hall to visit the Study again.

Anyways I think it gives a connection to Justine. The voice, while distorted, sounds a lot like her and the first (and only) words I could make out were "Daniel, you killed me! You took my life away! If only you'd realize what you've done." I have no clue what the rest says. Interesting thing is it makes me believe that maybe Justine was possessed by The Shadow, given that psychotic nature.
Only available on the steam version because it was part of the Portal 2 ARG, now removed.