Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom story idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't think up about what to make custom story. Prompt please!
(05-22-2011, 05:34 AM)kukashka Wrote: [ -> ]I can't think up about what to make custom story. Prompt please!

Something I've always wanted to do is, you're on an Amusement Ride, like a haunted house or something. Then things go wrong.
Good idea!
A story where you fight an oppressive environment as opposed to monsters is an interesting idea.
A sort of "game". A trial on each level, if you die you are moved down one level, if you complete it you are moved up one level. For example:

9 maps - think of it as a large tower. You start on map No. 5. There you should solve a riddle within a certain time or a monster comes to kill you. If you fail you are moved to map No. 4. If you succeed you are moved to map No. 5. This continues until you are either at map No.1 or Map No. 9.

Failing on map 1 causes you to lose the game. Succeeding on map 9 results in winning Smile
(05-22-2011, 06:24 PM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]A sort of "game". A trial on each level, if you die you are moved down one level, if you complete it you are moved up one level. For example:

9 maps - think of it as a large tower. You start on map No. 5. There you should solve a riddle within a certain time or a monster comes to kill you. If you fail you are moved to map No. 4. If you succeed you are moved to map No. 5. This continues until you are either at map No.1 or Map No. 9.

Failing on map 1 causes you to lose the game. Succeeding on map 9 results in winning Smile

Holy god.

That IS a good idea.

COUGHCOUGHi'mstealingitCOUGHCOUGH
(05-23-2011, 03:14 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2011, 06:24 PM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]A sort of "game". A trial on each level, if you die you are moved down one level, if you complete it you are moved up one level. For example:

Holy god.

That IS a good idea.

Hahahaha. Are you trying to steal my presents? (For those who have played Assassin's creed 1)

Good to see it come to use Wink
(05-23-2011, 06:11 PM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2011, 03:14 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]

Holy god.

That IS a good idea.

Hahahaha. Are you trying to steal my presents? (For those who have played Assassin's creed 1)

Good to see it come to use Wink

Yes I'm stealing your presents.

[sarcasm] Merry Christmas Smile [/sarcasm]

Tongue