Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Save in Justine!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello guys!

I created a small modification, which allowed to save in Justine.
How to use:

1. Copy this savegame into your savegame folder of the main game (Documents\Amnesia\Main\Your Name\).
2. Start the main game, not Justine.
3. Load this savegame, play the game.

If you want to save, just click "save and exit".

Download

best regards
Googolplex
Thanks, now my short periods of available playtime might actually allow me to finish justine!
I think, it is hard to play the game without saving.
I never finished it.
that´s really strange, that i´ve completed the game in one time in 10mins :S where you die then? Tongue
(05-25-2011, 07:16 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]I think, it is hard to play the game without saving.
I never finished it.

realy? i didn't even finished the original game and i did managed in my first playtrough to save two of the 3 guys whitout dying once Tongue
its not that hard... the monster is blind for the God sake...
(05-25-2011, 10:35 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2011, 07:16 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]I think, it is hard to play the game without saving.
I never finished it.

realy? i didn't even finished the original game and i did managed in my first playtrough to save two of the 3 guys whitout dying once Tongue

No, he isn't. He may look like it, but his AI is the same as the grunt and the brute. He is not blind. I promise. I tested it.

Edit: Let me rephrase that. The one without a subname is not blind. I don't know about the specific ones like Alois or Basile, but I know that the other one is not blind.
It's more fun to pretend he's so stupid because he's blind, seeing as he got hot pokers to the eyeballs. Tongue
(05-25-2011, 10:45 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2011, 10:35 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]
I never finished it.

No, he isn't. He may look like it, but his AI is the same as the grunt and the brute. He is not blind. I promise. I tested it.

Edit: Let me rephrase that. The one without a subname is not blind. I don't know about the specific ones like Alois or Basile, but I know that the other one is not blind.

let me guess... the one from the water? thats because of the noise you make while splashing in the water like crazy wend you see him Tongue
No, I have tested it in my own personal custom story. He sees me even when standing completely still and crouching. I promise, I'm not making this up. Try it for yourself. If you get different results, well, maybe mine is bugged or something /shrug.
(05-25-2011, 11:42 PM)Anxt Wrote: [ -> ]No, I have tested it in my own personal custom story. He sees me even when standing completely still and crouching. I promise, I'm not making this up. Try it for yourself. If you get different results, well, maybe mine is bugged or something /shrug.

well he does "see" me but only wend i am almost able to pock him whit a broom Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4