Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: littel teaser of new monster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Huhu iam working on this guy, its of course wip. Iam spending the most time to improve the rig and than i can go for the animation stuff.

Its only a walk cycle (should be) so if you dont want to see the new monster... ( if I will ever finish him )
http://vimeo.com/24316196
I hope I find the time to finish him somedays ^^
Nice is that a normal map. he looks way too high poly :p
y normal map, but he has about 15k faces
oh :|... [edit: he not i lol] he haves a penis... WAAA I WANTED TO HAVE THE FIRST FAN MADE MONSTER xD
animations its a bit strange but shouldn't the guy have... well something more? just a bit deformed guy? this is amnesia "monsters" should have weird stuff like broken faces and claws and weird stuff that came out a saw movie or something xD but can't wait to see it in game!
Looks like a skinless Tyrant from RE series Smile
Loved it, would like to play a mod with those in it. Maybe RE3 remake?
lol 15 k is too high :p Try to reduce it down to 2000-3000 triangles. That is how high poly the other characters are. Grunt etc..
HEY, please NO MORE penises!

some children plays that great game... and little confusedTongue
(05-27-2011, 04:00 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]oh :|... [edit: he not i lol] he haves a penis... WAAA I WANTED TO HAVE THE FIRST FAN MADE MONSTER xD
animations its a bit strange but shouldn't the guy have... well something more? just a bit deformed guy? this is amnesia "monsters" should have weird stuff like broken faces and claws and weird stuff that came out a saw movie or something xD but can't wait to see it in game!
iam open to critism, yeah you are probably right, looks harmless
perhaps i change his mesh again and give him a claw

(05-27-2011, 04:04 PM)DonProtz Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2011, 04:00 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]oh :|... [edit: he not i lol] he haves a penis... WAAA I WANTED TO HAVE THE FIRST FAN MADE MONSTER xD
iam open to critism, yeah you are probably right, looks harmless
perhaps i change his mesh again and give him a claw
a claw or something else... like the brute!
advise: see some silent hill's monsters... some fit very well whit amnesia!
Wow, how did you make it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4