Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How can I open the workshop door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a little noobish but I'm in the first part of the mine and I can't open the workshop. Sad
There should be a note somewhere.. If you don't find it, press spoiler, it contains the code:
Spoiler below!
8421 or 8412
Thanks, but where does the door open? The actual door can be only pushed, I don't see any keypad for entering numbers.
Now I'm confused. Maybe I was thinking of another door? Smile
This place

Spoiler below!
[Image: penumbra001ui1.jpg]
Ahh, I see! I think there's a key in the office. On the desk or in the desk-drawer. I might be wrong though.
stAtic15 Wrote:Ahh, I see! I think there's a key in the office. On the desk or in the desk-drawer. I might be wrong though.

that's not the right key Smile
yeah, I have the same problem Smile how to open them ? Wink
Spoiler below!
I'm not totally sure about this, but I think there's another key in the old mine's storage area, in the room where the strange man is hiding.
as a last resort, I guess you could as well smash the door. At least, the dogs can...
Thaliur Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I'm not totally sure about this, but I think there's another key in the old mine's storage area, in the room where the strange man is hiding.
as a last resort, I guess you could as well smash the door. At least, the dogs can...

yeah your right Thaliur Wink