Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to make a elevator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if its possible to make the elevator move like in the elevator ingame?
Well, if they could do it in Amnesia, I'm pretty sure you could do it in the level editor... :/

I know that you could just make the elevator room and then have the player push a button and then everything fades black while they get teleported to the level they were trying to get to.

Tanshaydar's full conversion, I think, has an elevator where it does that or something.
(05-28-2011, 04:11 PM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if they could do it in Amnesia, I'm pretty sure you could do it in the level editor... :/

I know that you could just make the elevator room and then have the player push a button and then everything fades black while they get teleported to the level they were trying to get to.

Tanshaydar's full conversion, I think, has an elevator where it does that or something.

Yeah I saw that too. Ill look into the script for the elevator Smile
I'm pretty sure that it's not the elevator which moves, it's the walls. Check the original script file.