Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [SPOILER] What you think about red?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Spoiler below!
I don't think he died, i think he some-how faked it, and when you see him at the place where everything gets dark (you open the door, and see a black guy there), i think its him!

Your thoughts, theories and stuff heere

kosta081287

I never tought about that but it could be possible.....
I think that it was a good riddance. He was quite annoying and that he just "killed" himself when you were close just make it ridiculous. I wanted to meet him.

/Breaker
Spoiler below!
Ohh, I enjoyed burning him and hearing him scream! Muwahahha! Not really <_<
I didn't really like him though. He was annoying, with his crazy-babble Smile
I liked Red. Not knowing if he was on our side or not. (well maybe u all thought he was on your side but Im very skeptical).

And btw how do you fake real agony scream?

I think he's dead and that the other man was someone else.
Fake real agony scream?
If it's fake then it can't be real, eh? He could of course fake a scream (as you can) but I think it was his death screams.

/Breaker
Spoiler below!
I thought he was a bit of an assclown and didn't feel bad about killing him. Until he started to scream. Sad
Spoiler below!
I was so sad to kill poor red... I liked his accent Smile
Spoiler below!
thats what I mean Willbreaker, his scream sounded very real so I doubt he would deceive us but he also lied to us when he told us we would get all the answers.
Lol Red is dead for real, the shadow you saw at the shelter could be 1 of the 58 people living there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11