Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: When The Pain Is Side Issue (Amnesia custom story) *RELEASED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-19-2011, 11:01 PM)Brosunited Wrote: [ -> ]About to donwload this to play it will post again when ive finished.Also im exspecting an improvement in story (since day of redemption didt have much of one)
This one has much better storyline than "Day Of Redemption". The part 2 continues where this one endsSmile
Just finished it amazing great map and thanks for more of a story this time round.Gonna go donwload part 2 right now Smile Thanks for the awsome maps dude your doing great.
(12-22-2011, 12:51 AM)Brosunited Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished it amazing great map and thanks for more of a story this time round.Gonna go donwload part 2 right now Smile Thanks for the awsome maps dude your doing great.
ThanksSmile
It would not let me play this Sad
(12-23-2011, 11:18 PM)SierenH Wrote: [ -> ]It would not let me play this Sad
Explain better... Confused
(12-24-2011, 12:13 AM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2011, 11:18 PM)SierenH Wrote: [ -> ]It would not let me play this Sad
Explain better... Confused
I just downloaded it and it wont let me start it...i think it gave me an error or something

Very well done. I playthrough it the other day. It started out slow, really building the suspense and such. Very well job making this story, scared the crap outta me when I was being chased to get to the Slaughter Rooms, and as I turn I see another grunt in front of me, very genius. Anyways, keep doing what you're doing. And put another brutal song at the beginning of the next custom story you do Smile
(01-25-2012, 01:28 AM)bluesinner Wrote: [ -> ]Very well done. I playthrough it the other day. It started out slow, really building the suspense and such. Very well job making this story, scared the crap outta me when I was being chased to get to the Slaughter Rooms, and as I turn I see another grunt in front of me, very genius. Anyways, keep doing what you're doing. And put another brutal song at the beginning of the next custom story you do Smile
Thanks.
I'm glad you liked itSmile
I've released part 2 of this story, but there is bug.
There was supposed to be 2 new brutal death metal songs, but the game reads the part 1 songsSad.
You can fix the bug by renaming part 1 songs temporarily when you play part 2.
EnjoySmile
I was so afraid of this Blush i don't play much horror games but i was very scared when there came another grunt behind a corner Rolleyes
(02-10-2012, 10:00 PM)EpicLisbe Wrote: [ -> ]I was so afraid of this Blush i don't play much horror games but i was very scared when there came another grunt behind a corner Rolleyes
Thanks for the reply.
I'm glad you liked it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3