Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(06-02-2011, 02:51 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2011, 08:50 AM)Sennep Wrote: [ -> ]Man, if you could hire Daniels original voice, that would be EPIC!

Strangely enough if I were to hire one of the original voice actors it would be Alexander. If you think about it, all of Daniel's voice comes from notes he scattered about the castle, but in this world there would be no notes written by Daniel.

Except that would make no sense cause Alexander is dead
(06-02-2011, 02:51 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]Strangely enough if I were to hire one of the original voice actors it would be Alexander. If you think about it, all of Daniel's voice comes from notes he scattered about the castle, but in this world there would be no notes written by Daniel.
Alexander's voice actor was actually one of the best voice actor's I have heard in a very long time (Alexander's voice was just sexy, I admit it), I would fully support your decision if you did decide to use him.
(06-03-2011, 04:39 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2011, 08:50 AM)Sennep Wrote: [ -> ]Man, if you could hire Daniels original voice, that would be EPIC!

Strangely enough if I were to hire one of the original voice actors it would be Alexander. If you think about it, all of Daniel's voice comes from notes he scattered about the castle, but in this world there would be no notes written by Daniel.

He doesn't have to be alive to have had written notes in the past.
(06-03-2011, 04:49 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2011, 04:39 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]

He doesn't have to be alive to have had written notes in the past.

But what would said written note be doing in the portal? They may not have anything like paper...bah nevermind I'm overthinking this lol
The screen looks awsome, as well as the idea of the custom story. Can't wait to play it!
Hmm... this alien world is very reminiscent of the ones described by H.P. Lovecraft in his mythos (I think they actually were the starting point). He is the master of cosmic horror. Maybe you should check his stories (and it would be really cool to include some of the creatures from his stories).

Impossible geometry: another name for non-Euclidean geometry.

(06-03-2011, 01:34 PM)Leu Radu Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... this alien world is very reminiscent of the ones described by H.P. Lovecraft in his mythos (I think they actually were the starting point). He is the master of cosmic horror. Maybe you should check his stories (and it would be really cool to include some of the creatures from his stories).

Impossible geometry: another name for non-Euclidean geometry.

I would love to include his stuff but I am limited to what models I have. (This is why I'd love some custom models for this project)
Small peak of new areas / storyline.

For what you're working with that's pretty impressive

EDIT: It does look like you're working with some new models, where did you get them?
No custom models, what are you referring to?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24