Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hey got a lets play here! Really Appreciate if u watched it. :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, im new to the whole lets play stuff and I thought it would be really cool to do one. Due to inspiration thanks to the bigger commentators like Tobuscus, pewdiepie, Cryaotic and Slyfox! I started my very own Amnesia Lets Plays.

And Trust Me, I know, That there are many many Amnesia Lets plays.
But im new and wanted to start it without sumthing ill enjoy. Soo, BAM!

Here is the link to my Playlist. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL07DF...re=mh_lolz

Also In my part 1 of it. I do sound newbish and unfamiliar with the lets play mojo. But Im now on part 12 and I feel more...Use to the mojo flow of it. So it would be nice if u comment and also gave me advice on anything in my videos also if ur going to give me advice, plz do it on my newest part cuz, Ill have a chance to fix that in the next part. Thank you guys, i really appreciate it! Big Grin
You're not new to Let's Plays, this is your fourth thread advertising yours in the past 2.5 weeks.
Are you certain that you are playing with rightly set brightness options? It seems your screen is a tad too bright. Be meticulous when adjusting the brightness, since it is essential for the atmosphere of the game. Don't think I am denouncing you of it, but just making sure that the game is played the way it is supposed to. Smile
(06-02-2011, 07:35 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]You're not new to Let's Plays, this is your fourth thread advertising yours in the past 2.5 weeks.

Ha lol. Im srry Can sumone delete those threads dont know how to. But Im still in the newbie catergory. And I would be grateful if i got sum views and advice from people.
(06-02-2011, 09:26 PM)TGST Wrote: [ -> ]Are you certain that you are playing with rightly set brightness options? It seems your screen is a tad too bright. Be meticulous when adjusting the brightness, since it is essential for the atmosphere of the game. Don't think I am denouncing you of it, but just making sure that the game is played the way it is supposed to. Smile

Its at 1.2. I try to not see and see at the same time. Im srry.
Lol I got a couple new ones up.
My brain can't process what you say. You talk WAY too fast.
Or maybe I'm just slow...

Well, this is too big a mystery for me. We better call in The Hardly Boys.
It's still obnoxious that you posted four times about your Let's Play just to get the word around. Leave it to one thread and that thread only. It'll become popular when people come here to find a certain Let's Play.
(06-09-2011, 12:34 AM)Vael Wrote: [ -> ]It's still obnoxious that you posted four times about your Let's Play just to get the word around. Leave it to one thread and that thread only. It'll become popular when people come here to find a certain Let's Play.

ya ur rite. Im not going to post no more. and if u do, u can steal my tacos