Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: To amnesia soundtrack owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was so shocked when I heard the 3rd song of the album: Lux Tenebras!
It's EPIC!
Don't you think that's a much better theme for amnesia then the one it currently has? I think the current theme is more of an ambiance song then a theme song..

What do you guys think?
What?? How can I get the OST? :O I have the steam version Smile
(06-02-2011, 05:48 PM)TGST Wrote: [ -> ]What?? How can I get the OST? :O I have the steam version Smile

You can buy it at the frictional games store:
FG Store.

I got it for free because I pre-ordered it. Maybe you did also?
(06-02-2011, 05:52 PM)Leon Kennedy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2011, 05:48 PM)TGST Wrote: [ -> ]What?? How can I get the OST? :O I have the steam version Smile

FG Store.

Yeah I was surprised by that, fairly epic, although an ambient theme is better for Amnesia in my opinion. Gives the game more atmosphere which the epicness can't really provide!

The free OST was only available to people that bought the game within the Frictional Games store. Steam users will need to buy it.
Lux Tenebras is my favorite too, along with Brennenburg Theme.
Although, I think Lux Tenebras="ending_daniel" in the game music files.
Spoiler below!
It plays during the credits after you get the revenge ending, knocking over all the pillars.
(06-02-2011, 05:52 PM)Leon Kennedy Wrote: [ -> ]

FG Store.

I'm buying the OST right now!
I bought the soundtrack. It's brilliant, and I agree about Lux Tenebras being great. Don't think it would have made a better theme for the game. The game was all but perfect IMO.

The only complaint I have about the OST is that there is quite a bit of music missing.
(06-02-2011, 06:48 PM)Frost Wrote: [ -> ]Lux Tenebras is my favorite too, along with Brennenburg Theme.
Although, I think Lux Tenebras="ending_daniel" in the game music files.
Spoiler below!
It plays during the credits after you get the revenge ending, knocking over all the pillars.

Correct

My favorite so far is the alternate version of Alexander's ending. Very classical sounding.
My Tops:
1st. Ending Alexander (Alternative Version)
2nd. Lux Tenebras
3rd. Brennenburg Theme
4th. Theme for Unknown
My phone rings Lux Tenebras.
Pages: 1 2