Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Class of 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thread Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orKD1ZG5KU

Most of us seniors have either graduated already or are graduating within the next couple of weeks. Well, that's it, that's the end of high school for us seniors. So I am making this thread for those of us who just graduated or are about to, and we can discuss what it's like, what you miss about high school, share memories, and just about anything else here.

Personally I have mixed feelings about this. One part of me is glad to finally be going out into the world as an independent adult, but another part of me is sad from never again being able to walk down these halls again, seeing all my friends at the same time, or experience all of the things I experienced before. At this point I even miss 7th & 8th grade to quite an extent.

So what are you doing after high school everyone? I'm going to college in early 2012 and going to get a job. I'm also going to finish Final Fantasy VIII and once I'm done with that, I'm going to beat every single Final Fantasy game in chronological order from I to XIII, excluding XII and XIV which are MMOs. What about you?
As soon as I finish high school, I think I'm going to start work on a custom story for Amnesia! Big Grin I have a lot of things to do before college... I'll spend as much time as I can with close friends that go to foreign colleges: traveling a lot, playing Dungeons & Dragons and partying as much as we can! I'll also focus a lot on my hobbies: music (guitar, harmonica and voice), reading (a lot of great horror stories are left unread), bow making (as in bow & arrow), cycling, programing and let's not forget gaming (I plan on buying the penumbra collection). I'd also like to explore the forests in my region and dabble a bit in herbalism (there are so many wonderful plants out there).

Of course I'm a bit sad that high school is over, but college is a whole new life. I'll study what completely interests me (programing), no more wasting time with other subjects. Of course geography, history, biology etc are interesting, but only up to a certain point.

I'm looking forward to having the life of a student!
Fck school.
(06-04-2011, 07:51 PM)Leu Radu Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as I finish high school, I think I'm going to start work on a custom story for Amnesia! Big Grin I have a lot of things to do before college... I'll spend as much time as I can with close friends that go to foreign colleges: traveling a lot, playing Dungeons & Dragons and partying as much as we can! I'll also focus a lot on my hobbies: music (guitar, harmonica and voice), reading (a lot of great horror stories are left unread), bow making (as in bow & arrow), cycling, programing and let's not forget gaming (I plan on buying the penumbra collection). I'd also like to explore the forests in my region and dabble a bit in herbalism (there are so many wonderful plants out there).

Of course I'm a bit sad that high school is over, but college is a whole new life. I'll study what completely interests me (programing), no more wasting time with other subjects. Of course geography, history, biology etc are interesting, but only up to a certain point.

I'm looking forward to having the life of a student!

Good luck with your dream man!