Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Something small perhaps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do any of you think that the first letter you find have something to do with the game? The sailor man letter?
Perhaps, every once in awhile I would go back to read it to see if there was any clues relating to the story.
Yeah I read that a few times and realized it has nothing to do with anything at anytime during EP1... mabye it will come back in EP2. "You need to find a fish for a salior... what type is out of season? Answer wrong and I will... KILL YOU!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Maybe it has to do with some moral backdrop in the story...you know how there is mentioning as to how humankind as a whole works, etc.

Or, it could just be there for no important reason save to introduce the player to the concept of the notebook.
I still like my idea Smile
I would like it to mean something special but I highly doubt it. Sad
I spent the entire game waiting for a use for the padlock (that you get from opening the locker in your cabin) in my inventory. Tongue Maybe it'll come into play in Episode 2 as well.
I tried using it on gates, such as making it harder for wolves to open(it woudn't hold them back for more than 2 seconds, but every second helps)
WindexGlow Wrote:I tried using it on gates, such as making it harder for wolves to open(it woudn't hold them back for more than 2 seconds, but every second helps)

Haha, i tried that too
i always thought about using them that way. Like later on in the game, lure them into the cages w/ beef jerky, lock the cage then use the steam vents. I never used it though, just figured it would work well for that situation.
Pages: 1 2