Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can my brother join?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can my brother join the forum? I don't know if it would be allowed, since we would have the same IP address, even though we are completely different people. Also, I'm worried that he might post something stupid and get banned, but I don't want to get punished for something I didn't even do. So if you see a second account coming from my IP address and he posts stuff about how awesome Galbadia Garden is or how he likes Buffy the Vampire Slayer, that isn't me.
If you think he'd probably act offensive/stupid enough to get banned, I'm not thrilled. Also, your IP would generally only get banned if and only if he gets banned and decided to make new accounts to bypass that ban.

You're probably safe.
Why are you anxious to get him an account if you think that's how he'll act?
Don't let him join, save us all!!!!!!
(06-07-2011, 05:07 AM)samusaran253 Wrote: [ -> ]Can my brother join the forum?

If you have to ask, the answer is no! Tongue

Spoiler below!
Just kidding! Angel
I don't really see the meaning of this thread, since if you don't like your brother joining.. why do you ask if he could join?
has if this is some sort of massive online game lol i do think you can Big Grin
None of you guys get what he's asking...

He was wondering if he could join because of the Same IP. (Some Games And forums don't want Double accounts on 1 IP)
(06-17-2011, 03:26 PM)laser50 Wrote: [ -> ]None of you guys get what he's asking...

He was wondering if he could join because of the Same IP. (Some Games And forums don't want Double accounts on 1 IP)

i did understand what he is wondering and i keep what i said...