Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hilarious in hindsight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was browsing through old threads and found something really funny. Now, if someone has already posted about this, I apologize, but I only came back to the forum last month from a long absence.

Here is the funny thread I found, entitled "How do you erase certain parts of the memory?":
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-2780.html

Was it just a funny coincidence? Huh Big Grin
Hah! That was pretty epic Tongue Were they really serious about it?
I remember that thread...I still don't believe in hypnosis!
(06-09-2011, 01:11 PM)Doctorcheese Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! That was pretty epic Tongue Were they really serious about it?

No, I don't think anyone was serious in that thread.

I just think it's funny that he asked for a way to forget Penumbra and then Frictional makes a game where there is a potion you can drink that causes amnesia.
(06-09-2011, 04:03 PM)spukrian Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 01:11 PM)Doctorcheese Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! That was pretty epic Tongue Were they really serious about it?

I just think it's funny that he asked for a way to forget Penumbra and then Frictional makes a game where there is a potion you can drink that causes amnesia.

That's pretty ironic.

(Is it ironic?)
(06-09-2011, 09:12 PM)Doctorcheese Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 04:03 PM)spukrian Wrote: [ -> ]

That's pretty ironic.

(Is it ironic?)

Umm.. not really, but hey, nice try Smile

Haha, that thread sure was fun to read, can't really tell for sure if they were serious or not Big Grin I presume(?) they weren't serious, but they sure made it seem like they were. Acting like that was a proper way to do, since making a thread like that and not acting accordingly to it is dull.
Don't believe in hypnosis? Well, ok.

I think the funniest thing about that old thread is that Frictional seriously thought letting unregistered guests post to the forums was a good idea.
(06-09-2011, 11:31 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]Don't believe in hypnosis? Well, ok.

I think the funniest thing about that old thread is that Frictional seriously thought letting unregistered guests post to the forums was a good idea.

They couldn't, the original poster in that thread was a registered member when he posted the thread. I think they are automatically unregistered if they are away for too long. That's why the forum has a vacation system, to prevent you from getting deleted if you are away from the forum for a long time.
And now this thread is about learning. That's an odd and interesting system. I guess it's to prevent long abandoned accounts from getting brute-forced for spamming?
That fred guy well.. what a tripper.
Pages: 1 2