Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I Am William - I need another voice actor for diary reading :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, I once again need a voice actor for I Am William.
This is the text:

Dear William,

I am terribly sorry for having to leave you like that, but I had to leave Khalmar to do some errands. You probably know by now that our friend and companion Oliver is dead. He was found a week ago in my cellar, I dont have a clue why he are dead, but thats when you come in. Show me what a great detective you are and solve the murder of Oliver. I will be returning in a week or so, and in the meanwhile you may use my castle as it were your own.

Regards your partner and brother in law, Jonathan
This might be a very bad question, but what kind of voice there should be
(06-11-2011, 06:52 PM)Finska Wrote: [ -> ]This might be a very bad question, but what kind of voice there should be

A manly voice something like Daniel's Smile
It should be very calm
Oh lawl. I was just thinking... I would be interested if I had more age. I'm only 15 years old so. My voice would be good only for angry teenager x)
(06-11-2011, 07:00 PM)Finska Wrote: [ -> ]Oh lawl. I was just thinking... I would be interested if I had more age. I'm only 15 years old so. My voice would be good only for angry teenager x)

You could give it a try if you want ^^
I'm not sure if I could make a low voice. If I'd try it, it would sound hilariously fake Big Grin
I've never done voice acting before, but I have practised it if I some day would need it.
And I belong to gamemaking group, so it could be good in that too.
So can anybody do the voice acting? xD
Well is there any possibility to you to make it yourself? All possibilities have to be tested Big Grin
Im 14 years old and im going to puberty so its really screaky and thing an xD
My good friend has a VERY low voice for 15 years old, he really sounds like 20 years old, but I think he never would do this kind of things.
Pages: 1 2 3