Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Mini-Game: Hold Them Off! (V1.1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(06-13-2011, 02:12 PM)laser50 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as i know it's only 2 puzzles and no monster? Tongue

Hm? I mean the part where I have to open the chest with one of the keys. Then the paper says I have to be quick and find out which one of the doors ahead is the right one or a monster would come and kill me. I'm suggesting maybe adding more doors to make it more difficult xD
None of the monsters tried to break down the door unless I ran around and lured them out. On the last part I wasn't even chased.
(06-13-2011, 06:50 PM)shadowbolt Wrote: [ -> ]None of the monsters tried to break down the door unless I ran around and lured them out. On the last part I wasn't even chased.
Me neither

(06-13-2011, 07:07 PM)Finska Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2011, 06:50 PM)shadowbolt Wrote: [ -> ]None of the monsters tried to break down the door unless I ran around and lured them out. On the last part I wasn't even chased.
Me neither

This has to do with the Engine And my scripting possibilities.
Even when the monster has his path set to inside the room. he WILL be triggered to chase you wherever you are. So if you are behind a door, he mostly gets stuck.

Buggy but enjoyable, would love to see some more Smile
I made a monster fun video about this map. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kue-czhY-0g
I failed with the Brute, but I had alot of fun with Grunt.
(06-14-2011, 11:04 PM)Finska Wrote: [ -> ]I made a monster fun video about this map. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kue-czhY-0g
I failed with the Brute, but I had alot of fun with Grunt.

Nice Video Big Grin Thumb up For you Tongue

There's 2 more videos coming on the Mini Game. I'm so happy Big Grin
Best barricade map so having fun is close Big Grin
(06-14-2011, 11:30 PM)Finska Wrote: [ -> ]Best barricade map so having fun is close Big Grin

I only made it for the fun anyway Tongue Oh wait.. Why else make it? Big Grin
I had a really good time playing this mini-game. It is fun to build under time pressure and prating the wall of junk will stop them.

Also when I faced the first brute I made my barricade at the wrong door and was so screwed when he broke down the door I was supposed to block.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5