Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I'm haveing big time problems :/ [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't know what is going on! add in a map of mine some new stuff but now it is all glitchy in some parts :/ for example i erased some walls to had a new door wall... but for some reason its like the wall i erased is persisistent and no matter what i do it is still in there (not: in leveld editor and map viewer that wall does not existe) i first thought it was because i clicked continue instead of start... but that is not it! i don't get it! is it because my map is to heavy? right now its 2.240 kb... please some one help Sad

Btw does eny one know how to make a object dragable? like the storage box movable?
You can solve your first problem by deleting the map cache file from your custom story's map folder.
(06-16-2011, 03:04 PM)ThePaSch Wrote: [ -> ]You can solve your first problem by deleting the map cache file from your custom story's map folder.

Thank YOU it works now Big Grin
You need to edit the entity properties in the model editor to move objects I believe, if it is at all possible. It should be though. I remember seeing a "grabbable" checkbox but you might need something else as well.