Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Making Your Model Interactable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering, if you have modelled let's say a box, how do you make it interactable so you can move it around and push it etc?
ModelEditor -> Settings -> User Defined Variables -> Object Push,Grab etc...
Thanks alot!
Do you know if that works for a wall-entity as well? :o Can't remember who made it, but someone made walls as entities instead of static objects, and I wanna make it so it works like a door, but not sure how.. I know i need to create a joint, and then make interact-able? :o
You can make anything interactable. You have to first make it into entity, then specify the kind of entity.
The entity is a wall, so it's already an entity :o Now do I just fill up the info as a regular door would have, like just copy from one of the mansion doors?
You will need to add joints. Saving as entity doesn't solve anything, entity types and requirements must be filled.
Err well, it's this one: Wall entities which I wanna convert in to a working door, with the look of a wall :o