Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Grunt With Lantern Needed!! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I need a grunt with a lit lantern, please make this for me Big Grin

I do not think this is possible as the Enemies does not support items.
Im not sure, but I was just thinking to edit the model and give it a lantern thats attached, and then add lighting and so on.
(07-06-2011, 09:12 AM)teddifisk Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure, but I was just thinking to edit the model and give it a lantern thats attached, and then add lighting and so on.

it´s not impossible...Tongue

going by what we've seen in white night's introduction of the flashlight (which was unreasonably hated by a lot of ppl) you should be able to attach the flashlight to the grunts hand. Might want to ask Tanshaydar first tho Tongue

Flashlight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNOf1yy-C...dded#at=13
(07-06-2011, 10:18 AM)Synatic Wrote: [ -> ]going by what we've seen in white night's introduction of the flashlight (which was unreasonably hated by a lot of ppl) you should be able to attach the flashlight to the grunts hand. Might want to ask Tanshaydar first tho Tongue

Flashlight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNOf1yy-C...dded#at=13

I saw that video too, but I think that a lantern would be more suitable as it is set in the 1800's.
well it'd be the easiest workaround available cauz the standard lantern does not seem to emit any light
I'll see if I can find any modelers Smile

But now, im going to sleep after being in some kind of christian circus for 7 hours xD
since i have no expierience in any of the tools provided for custom modelling i can't tell if it is possible but i've seen people removing the blue flash from obtainable objects, that's for a first step to make it and seond couldn't u add light rays in the amnesia model editor? correct me if i'm way off about the possiblities... just giving some ideas :X
well i've tryed this one :S but i have to edit the whole animation for this. and i dont have any experience with animation Tongue i did made a new bone in the lantern and attached it to the monster skelet, so you can add light in the model editor. but well, the animation dont work Sad
Pages: 1 2